Dannelle is one of the founding partners of Acropolis Investment Management, LLC and has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. In her role at Acropolis she has advised high net worth individuals and their families on their investments and many other financial matters including their estate planning needs, risk management, tax efficiency, retirement planning, and income and cash-flow management. Dannelle is also the firm’s Chief Compliance Officer.
Prior to founding Acropolis in 2000, Dannelle spent ten years at Mark Twain Bank. She began her career in 1990 as an internal auditor and went on join the Capital Markets where she was a Vice President and Assistant Managing Director in the Institutional Fixed Income Group until she left to start Acropolis.
Dannelle earned a B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting and economics from the University of Missouri St. Louis in 1990. She is a registered investment advisor representative and earned her Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation in 2018.
Community activities include:
- Board of Trustees, Finance and Investment Committee of DeSmet Jesuit High School: September 2009- June 2016
- St. Louis HELP – Health Equipment Lending Program, Board of Directors: April 2014 – November 2016
- Board of Trustees – St. Louis Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO): June 2013 – May 2017
- United Way Women’s de Tocqueville Society: February 2013 – Present
- Serendipity German Shepherd Rescue Board Member: August 2014 – Present