We’d like to share an update to the original post below. Acropolis has re-opened our office. Details below:
- Acropolis employees have returned to the office.
- Clients are welcome to visit according to their comfort level.
- Client Zoom meetings will still be available.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Portfolio Manager or any of our leaders with any questions or concerns.
Original Post – March 26, 2020
We want to share some important updates on how we are protecting our clients and employees during this challenging time. While we are not aware of any Acropolis employee with the virus, we have implemented the precautions outlined below:
- Beginning on March 21, the majority of Acropolis employees transitioned to a work from home platform. There are a few employees still working in the office, and they are diligent in practicing social distancing. At this point, we do not have a date that we plan on returning to the office. Acropolis leadership will continue to monitor the situation.
- In person meetings have been cancelled out of consideration for our clients and our employees.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to your Portfolio Manager or any of our leaders in the firm with any questions, concerns, or ideas.
We are committed to putting our clients first and being transparent with our communications. We are confident that we will be successful as we work through this unique situation. Acropolis thanks you for your flexibility and understanding.